We take your privacy very seriously at Ken-Kor – please read our privacy statement concerning any information we may collect about you.
The Information You Submit to Ken-Kor
(1) For demographic profiling. Ken-Kor may use your personally identifiable information to assess the demographics (e.g. the size, location, and business needs) of its audience.
(2) To personalize the Site. Ken-Kor may use your registration information in order to personalize your experience with the Site by displaying or otherwise providing content Ken-Kor believes might interest you based on your information. This should make the Site more practical and useful for you.
(3) To provide you account related information specific to your business relationship with Ken-Kor should you become a Ken-Kor client.
Ken-Kor Use of “Cookies”
Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to an individual’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow Ken-Kor to recognize you and information about you that aids in our ability to meet your business needs when you reenter the Site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Typically, however, you may configure your browser to refuse all cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent.
(2) To estimate the size of our audience. Each browser accessing the Site is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the size of our audience and the extent of repeat usage.
(3) To track visitor trends and patterns. We use the information provided by cookies to improve, update and revise the features offered by Ken-Kor. This, we believe, will provide our visitors with more useful content and services.
Sharing of Personal Information
Ken-Kor does not share your collected information with third parties.
Although no system can be made totally invulnerable to unauthorized access, Ken-Kor uses industry standard procedures to store information, storing information on secure computers located in locked data centers.
The Site is intended only for use by adults and, in light of the business-oriented content of the Site, it is not foreseen that this Site will be used or accessed by children. Ken-Kor shall not seek to obtain, store, distribute or use any information regarding children.